Happy New Year!
For information contact CJ@ubmi.org
Don't see what you are looking for? I love to develop messages for your specific group.
Do you long for a deeper connection with God? Do you want to experience more of his presence in your life and his power for living? The message of STRONGER came about as a result of our belief that the strength we all need for life’s up and downs must flow from our relationship with God. We were worn out, exhausted, too busy, stressed and simply feeling overwhelmed with life. Spending intentional time with the Lord got pushed to the back burner as we ran to put out the fires of everyday life. Sound familiar? In a culture that equates busyness with significance it can be difficult to intentionally slow down and give ourselves permission to simply come to Jesus. Stronger teaches women to strength train their spirit just as they would their bodies by drawing near to God. Stronger demystifies what it means to have a relationship with God. Stronger will help women:
· Gain the strength and power you need to face the ups and downs of each day.
· Grow in their understanding of God's love, power, and provision for their life.
· Grow in their ability to discern God's voice.
· Experience greater intimacy with God.
· Grow in community as you Strength train with friends.
· Equip you to lead others to a deeper intimacy with God.
Perfect for a women's weekend retreat, leadership training or one day conference.
Do you believe you are good enough? You're worth it? You matter? Women long to know they are loved and accepted just as they are! Unfortunately, even the most confident woman can get caught up in what other people think about them. Can a cross look ruin your day? Does a hurtful word send you into a tail spin? Do you try to fix situations and people around you in order to feel comfortable? Does a memory of a past mistake haunt your thoughts? Do you think past mistakes limit your future potential? Are you at peace? The truth is we all struggle from time to time with our identity, how one thinks about themselves. Our True ID is rooted in what God says is true of us from his unchanging Word. In this life changing series CJ will you:
· See yourself as God does.
· Overcome the hurtful and life limiting words spoken to you in the past.
· Embrace the beauty of brokenness in your life.
· Train your thoughts to propel you past the lies of the enemy.
· Teach you how to help other women break free and embrace their True ID.
Can be presented as a keynote, conference, leadership training or expanded for a retreat. Based on CJ's book I AM Says, "You Are..." Understanding Your Identity in Christ
Trash the Lies
A dynamic event designed to equip women to recognize and defeat the tactics, traps, and tricks of the enemy. You’ll learn how to:
· Recognize the voice of the enemy.
· Defeat the paralyzing effects of shame.
· Identify divisive tactics and walk in love and unity.
· Use the Word of God as a sword and a shield.